Our stay at Los Cauquenes felt like lodging at a ski resort. The hotel offers tremendous views on the Beagle channel, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are quite spacious with comfortable beds.
WiFi is free of charge but really slow and TV reception was a bit of a mess (every couple of minutes the signal was lost).
The restaurant is truly great for lunch or dinner, but breakfast was more like average.
The fitness centre was not bad, especially considering the view on the Beagle channel while working out. The pool was quite small and felt a bit dated.
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay at Los Cauquenes and it is most probably the best hotel in Ushuaia, although with $320/night certainly not the cheapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia