The service was incredible, from the time we walked in Noelia was wonderful. Our rooms were great (we traveled with friends), very clean, great jacuzzi tub, with the most beautiful view of the Beagle Channel and the mountains, it looked like a painting. The location was just outside of town but only a 5 minute cab ride away from the main street in town. The best part was after a day of sightseeing you could come back and enjoy one of the best dinners ever, Sebastian is a genious in the kitchen, we had dinner at the hotel every night, no reason to go anywhere else. Our thanks to Noelia, Sandra, Maia and Sebastian for making our stay one of the best ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia