Met by pleasant lady who showed us to our room and gave us time to settle there before we checked in when she made us a drink which came with homemade cakes. Room pleasant, light, plenty of space, good view of Beagle Channel from large picture window. A little noise from the next door room. Wardrobe space with plenty of hangers. Bathroom excellent with good toiletries. Shower powerful and hot, though a little difficult to get the temperature right.
Pleasantly surprised to find "snacks" served early evening consisting fresh fruit juices and savoury snacks. The breakfast was good with fresh OJ,cereals -cornflakes, Frosties or chocolate flakes. We would prefer something healthier, but know now that this is normal in Argentina. Lovely sliced fresh fruit platter. Basket of warm croissants and bread brought to table. Toasting bread available and lovely jams. Cold meat and cheese platter. Homemade cakes. Also scrambled egg and bacon on buffet. Coffee good.
Greeted by owner at breakfast every day and last morning met his wife who was very friendly and chatty. Lots of nice little touches in the rooms and public areas - local info' and local objets about without being cluttered.
Much better than an Hosteria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia