We spent the past 3 days in Ushuaia. Maria could not have been more helpful in helping to plan our daily excursions in advance. She took care of everything we could have needed and even shifted the excursions at the last minute when we missed our flight from BA. The staff was warm and accommodating. Sebastian prepared the most delicious and hearty breakfasts - perfect for days filled with long hikes and canoeing. When we returned in the evening, we were greeted by name and reminded of the details of the itinerary for the next day. The hotel is nestled 5 minutes outside of downtown and features the most exquisite panoramic mountain views. Tierra de Leyendas features the charm and warmth of a mountain lodge with all the comforts of home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia