We spent 6 days with Maria and Sebastian at Tierra de Leyendas in July 2012 and it was great. Service is incredible 24x7. Everybody has a smile and warm words for you, from arrival to departure. The room is spacious, offers an incredible view of the Beagle Channel, very clean and the central heating WORKS ! We sometimes felt too warm with the heating on. The girls at the reception desk take care of everything for you, from booking a nighttime sleigh outing to finding you a car for rent after you've been told there are no more cars available by a dozen rentals in town. The food in their restaurant is very good as well, as Sebas is an experienced, and flexible, chef. At our request, he cooked us "warm king crab", though he assured us that the dish should be served cold. This is priceless to me. The only thing I missed in the room really was a fridge bar with beverages and stuff.
Come and feel at home !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia