“the best restaurant in Ushuaia”

Restaurant Villaggio
Ranked #27 of 159 Restaurants in Ushuaia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

very good food and reasonable price, we went there twice and both we had a lovely dinner! Can be useful to reserve because it's a busy place.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Villaggio

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our family of five ate here while visiting Ushuaia for 4 days. This was a middle of the road restaurant. My wife had the crab but it tasted a bit old and lacked for the fresh flavor that one would expect from local seafood. The other meals were not memorable and for a little more money there are much better restaurants along the main street.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I found my food average but since my brother and I are both picky eaters, we stuck to simple dishes that taste the same no matter where you go. My parents tried the crabs and they loved the experience. The waiter let them choose their crab and take pictures before taking it back to the kitchen. I'm sure this is great as a tourist experience but I personally found it unsettling. The design of the restaurant made it look upscale and professional but then in the middle of dinner (when the restaurant was already full) the restaurant decided to replenish its supplies and take out trash. Through the front door. The fact that there were men carrying crates of vegetable and huge bags of flour through the middle of the restaurant was just very unprofessional and completely ruined the atmosphere.

1  Thank potentiallyhonest
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our first meal in Ushuaia, not disappointing! Very good portions, great lamb and nice ambiance. The crabs coming in are quite big! Wish I could still eat seafood, I'd have probably had two!!! Met fellow travellers, chatted away… Quite enjoyable!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were the only patrons in this resturant at 8pm and there was only one lonely live King Crab in the tank in the window. By the time we left, the resturant was buzzing with people and the tank had been replenished.
We had a King Crab and prawn mornay style dish. It was soooo fresh, delicate flavours and delish. Service was excellent. Easy to find on San Martin.