“Different things to do a el fin del mundo”
Review of Canal Fun & Nature

$152.00*
and up
Tierra del Fuego National Park Trekking and Canoeing in Lapataia Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2014, 2015 Canal Fun has been active since 1997, pioneering unconventional tourism for small groups in Ushuaia. We design each tour with our minds set on our passengers' enjoyment and safety. Guides, drivers, cooks, car-mechanics and organizers work passionately to ensure your stay in Ushuaia is unforgettable. We offer world-class infrastructure, experience, safety and quality. 4x4, canoeing, navigations, walks among penguins, Sea Kayak, overnight excursions, tailor-made tours, gourmet meals, the most recommended service worldwide for living and enjoying Ushuaia.
Winchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Different things to do a el fin del mundo”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent organisation with a great range of tours. We did the canoeing and Gable Island trip led by Florencia on Monday. This was great. Gentle paddling down the river and in the Beagle channel followed by a fast rib to see the penguins and then lunch and 2 hour walk. Tuesday they organised a Beagle channel trip for us and then in the afternoon Nicholas led us for the lakes off roading trip. That was great and so different with Landrovers doing the sort of stuff they are famous for. Capped off with an excellent asado. The office was efficient and the organisation first rate.

Visited February 2013

Beaufort, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Swimming Jeep”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We opted out of a cruise excursion in Ushuaia for the Canal Fun Lakes Off Road trip! What a great decision. Not only did we save money but we enjoyed the company of a small group of fascinating people from all over the world. The Canal Fun team, all English speaking, were helpful and professional from their initial email correspondence, to the office staff helping us upon arrival to the 4X4 trip itself. The lake views were beautiful but the 4X4-in-the-lake experience (as in water up through the floor boards) made it a memorable and fun trip.

Visited January 2013
Brooklyn
“An essential experience while in Ushuaia”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is my first trip advisor post, and I'm happy to write it! Two of my friends and I shared an exceptional day of kayaking with the Canal Fun team. From our first interaction, there were exceptional. Very honest, patient staff at the office who shared different options and worked to make sure we got to do all we wanted in out trip - kayak for hours in a remote, beautiful place, see penguins and learn more about Ushuaia and the region.

Our guides were fantastic - Virginia gave a great overview of the region and historical information during our drive up; Estaban was the muscle in my kayak and a great conversationalist and full of interesting information about the history of the area; Valentin was our upbeat, fun guide who always lifted our spirits.

If you are at the end of the world, a trip with these guys will ensure you have fantastic memories and get to see nature and the area in an unique way. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
“NOT TO MISS IN USHUAIA”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I found the agency through my guide book and I really was so positively surprised bytheir professionalism and seriousness.
Having been a guide for thirteen years I can really appreciate attention,responsible organization and absolute devotion to the clie.t.
Everything was perfect,from the information I got in the head office untill the guides and the drivers,who although joung were some of the best trained professionals I have encountered in my experience as a guide.
If you really want an unforgetable experience in Tierra del Fuego do trust them and you only have to win.

Thank you all guys, you made my visit to Ushuaia unforgetable, I will defi.atelyrecomend you to all my friends!

Sao Paulo, SP
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Make great rides!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Excursions booked online and everything went well. We did the boat trip to see sea lions, birds and lighthouse. We did the tour with the smaller boat, which costs a bit more but worth it, because we can get out and walk on a small island. The driver of the boat is Brazilian and gave good tips photos. And the ride with off-roads into lakes, Escondido and Fagnano, with barbecue.The ride is a little uncomfortable, but the view is worth the lakes! We stopped at a roadside restaurant to buy water and go to the bathroom, because then there is more bathrooms!next to the restaurant, you can see the kennel of dogs that carry sleds when there's snow. I took pity to see them stuck in such small spaces, but they said they go out for a walk every day and are very well maintained. I do recommend the Canal Fun!

Visited December 2012