“Reasonably priced, very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bodegon Fueguino

Bodegon Fueguino
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in Ushuaia
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Reasonably priced, very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is the second time we dined here.
I had a very nice cod in roquefort sauce, my wife had a nice pork in mustard sauce. We shared a nice green salad, and an excellant chocolate mouse(one of the best we have ever had).

Very good service, very reasonable prices.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
“Good food but poor service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were recommended to go here for lamb which indeed was excellent, but service was very slow and it was annoying that other tables that came after us were served before us. We waited an extra hour just to eat at this place (they open at 8pm) and we were starving, so we were looking for quick attention considering we were the first ones in too. There were plenty of waitresses around but we often saw them just standing around and talking to each other. At one point our waitress had our wine bottle in her hand but didn't bring it to us for a good 10 min because she was chatting. We walked out and left no tip.

Visited June 2012
Sydney
“Seems to be depend on the dish you order - I loved mine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

I read through the other reviews on this place and am a little surprised by how negative they are. However, most people seem to complain about the meat, and I had the hand-made pasta dish.

That dish was absolutely amazing! I ran a pasta-specific food blog for a few years, so I claim to know a lot about how to make pasta, sauces etc. and with a touch of jealousy, I have to admit that they just nailed it. The only reason why I didn't order a second dish was that my group wanted to go home...

The ambience is quaint but nice, overloaded with memorabilia of the owner and people who have visited the restaurant. Waiting staff was very helpful and efficient, and the owner seemed to know our tour guide quite well and sponsored a free round of very strong shots (which we enjoyed of course).

My girl-friend had a piece of lamb meat and she wasn't too impressed by it, so maybe it's really just a matter of avoiding certain dishes. However, as this is my review, I had an absolutely fantastic pasta dish. So if you're a pasta lover like me, you have to visit this place.

• Visited March 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Not blown away”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

The one thing you can't avoid in Patagonia is the wind. You are constantly and wonderfully being blown away. Tonight's meal was perfectly fine but not gale force. The setting is traditionally rustic, the menu comprehensive, the staff forgiving of my appalling Spanish and the prices reasonable. In fact reasonable defines much of the experience. I'd not rush back but I'd certainly not be disappointed if told I'd been invited again tomorrow.

Rio Grande, Argentina
“GOOD MEALS AT AVERAGE PRICE NOT LUXURY CLEAN PLACE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Clean, well illuminated, good service and good food. You will be seated on stools made comfortable by putting a lamb leatherette on them. I like it.

Visited October 2011