I stayed 4 nights in this hostel. I got a warm welcome already on the internet while making my reservation.
This hostel is a great place.
The real welcome was warm too, explanations about the hostel, about Calafate, etc.
It is a rather big hostel. Big sitting area, my room (a room for 4 with a private bathroom) was really nice and spacious. I enjoyed it a great deal.
I have, though, 2 comments:
1. In the room there is not even a chair to sit on (or a small table). Is it done on purpose? A part of a concept or slmething???
2. The kitchen is too small and not equipped enough. Could have been very helpful to have salt and pepper, oil and vineger, some spices etc. It is annoying and very uncomfortable to buy or carry with you those things while travelling.It will probably help this very nice place to become number one, as they defined their goal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your America del Sur Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America Del Sur Hotel El Calafate
- America Del Sur Hostel El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia