We stayed 3 nights. Strange that we had to pay our stay upon arrival (with a final balance for extras) but the price is convenient. The hotel is very nice and the view of the lake is great. The heating was a bit too high and there was no way to reduce it. The personnel was very nice but somebody was not very familiar with English. We also bought some souvenirs that were shown in the hall, at convenient prices, that we could charge to the hotel bill. The free transfer to the center, that takes 5 minutes, is good and timing is accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Hotel Calafate is the most southern Hotel of the RH chain. Over the 11th Road which leads to the National Park of Glaciers, three floors, 50 rooms with great views to the argentine Lake and to the Patagonian hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rochester Hotel Calafate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rh Rochester Calafate Hotel El Calafate
- Elan Hotel El Calafate
- Rochester Hotel Calafate El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia