This place is beautiful with its different "house" and rooms within each. The rooms were beautiful and room service always set the room's music to a nice relaxing tune so we would arrive and see our bed turned down with a piece of chocolate. Absolute quiet at night and with the window darkening shades, the room is dark. The grounds are well kept and with lots of lavender which happened to be in bloom. The clubhouse is where we enjoyed breakfast each morning. Gluten-free bread for my toast was provided and a fruit salad with no strawberries...thank you! Plenty of meat, cheese, eggs, bacon, yogurt, juices, tea, coffee...they had it all and what looked like delicious pastries too. Their spa has jacuzzi, steam, sauna...all small but sufficient for the number of people there. I had a massage and Daniel really loosened up my muscles....I mentioned though they need to get rid of the squeaky massage table to make it a "10". We walked to El Calafate for shopping and dinner, but we did enjoy lunch and dinner at the clubhouse also. Wi-if available in the rooms. Computers available on the second floor of the clubhouse. Guys can drive you from your room to the clubhouse via golfcart, if you wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOS SAUCES Casa Patagónica opened in September 2007 to become the luxury hotel in El Calafate, gateway to Parque Nacional Los Glaciares. Its privileged location, its breathtaking views to Mount Calafate and Lake Argentino and its original concept of Casa Patagónica with 38 exclusive Suites distributed in 5 independent and separate Casas make it unique. A natural garden of willows and rose hips, crossed by Calafate small river, where nature is live and breathed, just 300mts from El Calafate main street.Casa Patagónica & SuitesIts 38 Suites are distributed in 5 Casas Patagónicas conceived with a private Living-room with fireplace offering complimentary tea, coffee & petit fours to guests and 6 to 10 Suites. Each Casa recreates the hospitable and refined spirit of the Patagonian farms of the beginning of the last century, making guests feel like at Home in Patagonia Each Suite has its own name, color and a distinct feature which distinguishes it from the rest. They have incense floors, barracan knitted upholstery, porphyry walls and authentic leather details. Paintings by well-known argentine artists, carefully selected furniture and chattels complete the decoration of each Suite. The latest hotel technology is present in each and every bedroom, furnished with telephones including NDD & IDD access, Wi-fi internet, TV LCD 42´ and Hydro in bathrooms. SPA LAS PIEDRAS, LA COMARCA Restaurant & LAS NUBES Club HouseThe Casa SPA LAS PIEDRAS completely made of stone has an octagonal format. Each side of the octagon hosts 2 rooms for body and facial treatments with Stendhal Paris products, as well as a Relaxing Room, Saunas, Scottish Shower, Jacuzzi Room -2 indoor/1outdoor- and a full equipped Gym.The Casa LA COMARCA Restaurant offers a delicious gourmet experience discovering the flavors of the End of the World, its elaborated Menu invites to enjoy suckling patagonian lamb or the tasty products from freezing and deep southern seas, fueguine spider crab and southern hake. The Casa LAS NUBES Club House, with fantastic views of Lake Argentino and Solitaria Island, is the place to enjoy daily Breakfast as well as the Library and Playroom lounge in its first floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Los Sauces Casa Patagonica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Sauces Casa Patagonica Hotel El Calafate
- Los Sauces Casa Patagonica El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia