My wife and I spent 3 nights here as part of our honeymoon around Argentina. It is a clean, interesting guesthouse, which is around 400m up a gravel road away from the town centre. The rooms, whilst clean and comfortable, are a little in the small side, which to some could be off putting. It was perfectly fine for our needs though. The staff are both friendly and helpful, with a good breakfast spread. No safe in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Rebelde, Posada + Historia, is the ideal option for tourists who want to discover the true essence of the old Patagonia. Constructed and decorated with recycled materials and traditional Patagonian design, this magical building will enchant guests by taking them back 100 years in time to experience the spirit of the pioneers of Patagonia. Twelve rooms with modern comforts create a cozy backdrop which is true to the authentic design and the original experience of these lands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Patagonia Rebelde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Rebelde Hotel El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate, Argentina