Five couples from NY spent two weeks at 4 stops in Argentina. This one was the most spectacular. Patagonia is quite breathtaking. We hiked glaciers, rode 4X4s, ate great food, partied in the bar. The hotel sits majestically in the steppe, with 360 degree views. Sunrise, sunset, all spectacular. One night we had no dinner choices, just cordero a la cruz (lamb asado) which was fabulous. The secret weapon is Carolina, the restaurant manager who is tireless and seems to be working 24/7 with a great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit, Relais & Chateaux, is located within an "estancia" of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno Glacier. With only 17 room, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. Eolo.... Luxury of the simple thing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux El Calafate, Argentina