My husband stayed here at the end of November. Unfortunately we were booked in at the full board rate, to include activities , which was expensive, and we actually had little time to do them as we arrived in the evening and left in the morning to look at the glacier.
It was not good value for money, the food was average, the evening meal main course being a piece of beef with potato, no vegetable or salad. The breakfast provisions were light on.
We did enjoy a short horse ride in the morning. It was really a farm stay, no luxuries. The water wasn't hot for a bath. In all overpriced for the standard of accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostería Alta Vista is located in Estancia Anita, one of greatest extension in the region, with 28,000 sheeps and 75,000 hectares. 45 Km away from the Perito Moreno Glacier and 30 Km away from El Calafate. Incomparable landscape that surrounds its, summarizes the geography of the Patagonia: the mountain range of the Andes, the immense steppes, lakes, forests and majestic glaciers. The Hostería has horses and mountain bikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hosteria Alta Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Alta Vista Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Alta Vista El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia