We had a great experience at the hotel and found the staff to be very friendly. It's a short walk to town, which was also very convenient. We loved the lobby bar and the sheep herding shows each day. The grounds are beautiful, so we spent a lot of time exploring and playing with the dogs. The folk show/dinner at the parilla on the grounds was a bit pricey, and the food was not the best, but we enjoyed it overall. The rooms were a bit small and not updated, though we didn't feel that this was a big problem. The breakfast selections were much better than other hotels we experienced in Argentina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 blocks from downtown El Calafate, Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia brings you closer to the history of the pioneers of the Patagonia Argentina. From the hand of the protagonists, stories and customs will make you understand even better the magic of this wonderful place enjoying the comforts of a 4-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kau Yatun Hotel El Calafate
- Kau Yatun El Calafate
- Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia