We spent two nights at the hotel, two families of 4 with two kids each. The hotel is very nice, accommodation is ok. The hotel is a little away from downtown so if you decide to walk be ready to go through quiet streets.
The one weak point is the food at the hotel. Breakfast was simply not enough, not enough pastries not enough bread not enough of anything. Service for dinner was also not the best, attitude from waiters and eventually the food not good. I was told is a separate company from the hotel, it might need review on their quality (we paid the rooms separately from restaurant services).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 blocks from downtown El Calafate, Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia brings you closer to the history of the pioneers of the Patagonia Argentina. From the hand of the protagonists, stories and customs will make you understand even better the magic of this wonderful place enjoying the comforts of a 4-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kau Yatun Hotel El Calafate
- Kau Yatun El Calafate
- Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia