An older hotel with small rooms, 10 minutes walk to the main shopping street. Free WiFi in the rooms. Friendly staff, nothing more to say, it is okay, but I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are equipped with individual regulating heating, cable 32’’ LCD TV, telephone, minibar, safety box, hair dryer, bathroom with bath and amenities.There is free internet access and WI FI.Smoking in rooms is not allowed.In Michelangelo Restaurante, our guests can choose either to eat within the menu or under middle american plan. They can also ask for a lunchbox to take for the excursions.We are located in the centre of the city, only two blocks from the main street and shopping area. We take Visa, Mastercard and American Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel El Calafate
- Hotel Michelangelo El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia