“The worst meal I had in Argentina”
Review of La Lechuza Pizzas

La Lechuza Pizzas
Ranked #35 of 120 Restaurants in El Calafate
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children
Aylesbury
“The worst meal I had in Argentina”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I ordered a prawn salad. The prawns were over frozen and chewy dry and wet at the same time.The salad was not fresh and leaves dry. I sent it back and had a reasonable pizza. We were charged for both meals and had to complain again. It was not bust either.

1 Thank Linda S

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Tempe
“Greasy pizza, not the best”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It was okay, as the pizza was extremely greasy and the service was alright. We had the mediteranean pizza. After a long day of hiking and cold weather, Id say the food was alright, but not spectacular.

“Just average”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was a disappointment and so was service. Maybe it's an Argentina thing but our pizza tasted like a bread and cheese sandwich. Why no red sauce? crust way too think. Will not eat here again.

Houston
“Will satisfy your pizza craving...and that's about it.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went here our first night in El Calefate because my husband was craving pizza. Their crusts are pre-made so weren't great but it wasn't the worst pizza I've ever eaten. I had a salad, which was fresh and a nice glass of inexpensive wine. The service was on par with every other restaurant we visited in the country. Not great by American standards but not especially bad.

Anacortes, Washington
“There is a better pizza place down the block & and the service is really really slow”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was in here for pizza last night, but I am sorry to admit it. When it arrive, it was ok, but I don't think that they make their own pizza crust.

I wanted a Baily's before dinner. The menu said they had it, but when I asked, I was told that they carry it any more. Another bad strike. This place has an out of date menu.

The staff was not particularly friendly, and they were really slow to bring my bill.

As, I said earlier, there ia another pizza place one block away that I hope to try before I leave town. By the way, I will never darken the door of La Lechuza again.

• Visited October 2013