“Very helpful”
Review of TodoCalafate

TodoCalafate
Ranked #15 of 35 Tours in El Calafate
Reviewed December 25, 2014

Booked the ice trekking on Perito Moreno and bus tickets to El Chalten with TodoCalafate. They were very helpful. Called the hotel the day I arrived to review everything and dropped off the vouchers for the bus and ice trekking. Everything went smooth. Great company to work with.

1  Thank travelerfl0rida

Reviewed October 10, 2014

My husband and I booked the big ice with todocalafate (Jorge Campbell) last month and were so excited to do it. Unfortunately, we could not get the Argentina Visa on time and had to cancel it. Jorge refunded the full amount we paid. He responded to all the emails very quick and was very helpful. I asked him about driving from Torres Del Paine to El Calafate and the gas stations, he told me everything I needed to know with details and pictures. Looking forward to go there in couple of years!

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to know who to review sometimes. You can book a tour through on company and find another company actually does the tour. This is not a problem, it's just the way it works .
I booked the Perito Moreno glacier tour through ToDoCAlafate and
want to say the whole experience was excellent. Well organized, no issues, all on time, etc...
I'll find the company that provided the tour and review separately

2  Thank BDAMark
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My partner and myself booked two tours through Todocalafate and due to our flight to El Calafate being cancelled (strike action at puenteaereo) we were unable to do the tours that we had booked (and paid for) and had to cancel them at the last minute.

Jorge Campbell at Todocalafate was very understanding and offered us a full refund or help finding an equivalent tour in our next stop, Ushuaia. Jorge refunded some of the money and then put in a considerable amount of time and effort organising a replacement tour for us in Ushuaia.

I was very impressed with the professional and friendly service we received from Jorge at Todocalafate. The communication was clear and frequent and I would highly recommend this company.

4  Thank RS81_12