Hosteria Alto Verde
$115
Lupama(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
$500
$413
Posada Los Alamos(El Calafate)
$180
Hotels.com
Imago Hotel & Spa(El Calafate)
$99
Aikendor hotel(El Calafate)
$68
$52
$163
$100
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hosteria Puerto San Julian(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
$54
$41
Kapenke Hotel(El Calafate)
$62
$76
$72
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bstayed here for one nightminute walk from the main streetquiet locationrooms were very cleanclose to townperfect place to staywould stay here againcozy placebreakfast was delicioustwo nightsvisiting el calafatetourshostsfridgeperitocash
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The staff at Alto Verde was very helpful in arranging bus trips, glacier trips, etc, as well as laundry service and local advice (things to do or see, places to eat in El Calafate). All our interactions with them were professional, yet warm and hospitable. The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast was simple but filling and good. We would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Penelope G
Reviewed March 22, 2014

we used Alto verde hosteria as a base for all our excursions in El Calafte, El Chalten and Torres Del Paine. Analia was very helpful and arranged us bus tickets in advance to all destinations. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. the only thing we missed was a better Breakfast. it was very basic. When we asked an addition of a boiled egg we got it. other then that it was super.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The staff of Hosteria Alto Verde was really kind like my parents !
They always tried to help my trip and make my trip as special as possible.

For me, it was really great that they reserved my glacier tour instead of me at the hosteria because I didn't have much time to do all the procedure for joining the tour.

I'm glad if there will be a little bit more plugs available in a room.

Anyway, awesome. I'll choose this hosteria again if I visit el calafate again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank PR2008PR
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The hotel is located a few streets back from the main street in El Calafate, on a residential street. It's very close but still away that you really feel a sense of calm and rest when you arrive at the hotel. With a beautiful rose garden, you feel like you are walking into someone's vacation home. The rooms are simple yet tidy and it was a very comfortable stay. My only fault with the hotel is that you should keep toilet covers and bathroom doors closed as there seems to be a smell from the drains - it may have been worse because we were on the first floor.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank solotravels
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Me and my husband had a very pleasant stay in Alto Verde in Dec 2012. We went there after Torres del Paine, Analia and her husband are very nice, attentive and always ready to help. They got us a lot of tips and advices, Analia helped us with reservation of restaurants and booking of boat trip to glaciers. She explained in very detailed way about Perito Moreno and others sights.
The hotel is very nice, calm with clean spacious rooms and large bathrooms. We enjoyed our stay a lot and remember always the hospitality of these guys. By the way Analia has very beautiful roses in the yard :).
We highly recommend this cozy hotel to any travelers. Natalia & Dmitry. Moscow