Montezuma Lodge
Motel in the Pines(Munds Park)
$63
Oak Creek Terrace Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
La Petite Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$142
$319
$289
Official Site
Star Motel(Sedona)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Phoenix
Reviewed July 12, 2006

Stayed there with my family for 3 days, found no rodent problems or dirt problems of any kind, the cabins were VERY rustic, I'd dare say old, some nails sticking up on the deck, but were repaired immediatly after bringing to the attention of the office. Loved the views of the Lake, the full kitchens (even though they were old - gave them style), very wooded and dirt roads. They did have a bonfire each night and we enjoyed that.

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
phoenix
Reviewed May 7, 2006

I personaly loved this place. I am a travel agent who goes from camping in Asia to 5 Star resorts on the French Riviera, I can say I have seen it all. The feeling you get at Montezuma Lodge is that you are back in the fifties, their stoves and fridges are antiques, the rocking chairs and couches have orange flowers and the red and white country curtains are to die for. I find the cabins on the rim so cute and romantic, of course only those cabins are charming, the ones in the forrest are groce with no real interest. I just loved traveling in time and with a little cleaning up and a bit advertisement, these folks could make a fortune because the retro ambiance is priceless these days. Hiking with wildlife guaranteed in surroundings. I recommend it just for the "vibe" and the winters by their fireplaces.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chandler, AZ
Reviewed August 30, 2004

We were pleased with the setting, tucked back in the woods, but the cabin was grossly dirty. The couches were so filthy we didn't want to sit on them. The sheets were clean but the bedding and pillows were not.

I would not recommend this lodge.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tempe, AZ
Reviewed July 5, 2004

We arrived on Saturday morning. Cabin was very rustic but roomy. The setting was very nice in the woods secluded. However, this was the most filthy place. Rotting food left in sink drain. Pubic hair in the used soap bar in shower. Shower had hair stuck to the shower walls. Bed sheets stained with crusty substance on them. Mice running through floors. Very strong odor of Gas from unlit pilot light. Table had crumbs and old food stuck to table cloth. Dirt piled up in corner next to old broom. No toilet paper, Used soap bar sticking to kitchen sink with rotting food stuck to soap. Smelly wet sponge left in sink. Refrigerator very dirty/smelly. Sofa held up by old concrete blocks. Sofa had strong smell of urine. Mice dropping on window sills. Also signs of mice droppings on the beds. Dirty linens/used not washed.

We left and spent the rest of our weekend at a local
hotel. I would never go here again. Very disappointed.

22  Thank A TripAdvisor Member