Good place, clean, friendly staff.
Breakfast like a market place nothing special to mention.
Spacious rooms but extremely hot, something to do with their heating system. Mediocre gym and pool. Restaurant has limited options and comparatively expensive.
Overall, a good place but definitely not the best !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Huinid´s premium option: Villa Huinid Resort & Spa is located in front of Nahuel Huapi Lake. Just 5 minutes away from downtown, surrounded by nature in a 17 acres terrain on Cerro Otto´s hill. Amazing lake view rooms and cabins with exclusive access to Spa Bustillo. Bustillo´s Spa. Our Resort includes 70 rooms and 21 cabins fully equipped with Wi-Fi and minibars. They are designed to maximize silence and privacy, ensuring deep rest after a long day of activities. Batistín Restaurant Our goal is to provide our customers a tasteful proposal that allows them to enjoy Bariloche through all their senses. A unique flavor fusion will accompany you through all your stay. Bustillo´s Spa Our Spa Bustillo offers in its 5400 ft2 an indoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and a fitness center. You can relax and enjoy one of our many massages or programs with incredible benefits for your health and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Huinid Bustillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid