Excellent Service, Place, View, Breakfast. The rooms were sooo clean!. The Hotel is Charming, and cozy. The recepcionists are the best. They gave us the room at 10am, although the check in was at 4pm. The let us have breakfast when we arrived!. Where do you get that kind of service??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Huinid´s premium option: Villa Huinid Resort & Spa is located by Nahuel Huapi lake. Just 5 minutes away from downtown, surrounded by nature in a 17 acres terrain by Cerro Otto Hill. Amazing lake view rooms and cabins with exclusive access to Spa Bustillo. Our Resort Our 70 rooms and 21 cabins are designed to maximize silence and privacy, ensuring deep rest after a day of activities. Fully equipped rooms with Wi-Fi and minibars. Batistin Restaurant Our goal is to provide our customers a tasteful proposal that allows them to enjoy Bariloche through all their senses. A unique flavor fusion will accompany you through all your stay. Spa Bustillo Our Spa Bustillo offers in its 5400 sqm an indoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and fitness center. Relax and enjoy one of our many massages or programs with incredible benefits for your health and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid