This is a nice hotel with a good staff, but the room was way too hot. We turned the heat completely off as soon as we got in the room because it was so hot, but the radiators never went off. We had to leave the windows open the whole time, which was OK, but shouldn't have been necessary. I had washed some clothes in the sink at the previous hotel and the socks had not dried. I put them on the radiator (after turning off the heat) to dry at this hotel and they dried quickly. That part was useful, but having an extremely hot room was not good. The breakfast is good. We had dinner in the restaurant and it is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 Rooms & 21 cabin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid