We stayed in Cabana 721 for 2 to 4 people for 6 nights from the 28th of December to the 3rd of January.. It had a comfortable king sized bed in the upstairs bedroom, and a separate toilet on the stairs. Our two sons aged 14 and 18 years slept on the comfortable sofa beds. The kitchen had all we needed to cook with, including a stove. There was cable TV and WiFi. The views from the living room and bedroom were magnificent. There is a private deck with BBQ facility as part of the cabana and room for a car to be parked outside. Although the cabana is closest to the road, the noise did not disturb us and we all slept well.
This cabana met all our needs and the staff were helpful too. We enjoyed the pool, my husband had an excellent shiatsu massage for his birthday and one son used the gym. The food in the restaurant was good and not over-priced. We caught taxis to town at a cost of about $30 pesos per trip, but we also walked it on a few occasions. It is likely you can catch bus 20 outside the hotel if you want to reduce your costs, as we saw people picking up the bus going the other way to the chico circuit.
We liked this hotel and would definitely recommend it. To reduce the cost definitely bring $US dollars and change them into pesos as our bill was presented in pesos and you can make some savings this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Huinid´s premium option: Villa Huinid Resort & Spa is located in front of Nahuel Huapi Lake. Just 5 minutes away from downtown, surrounded by nature in a 17 acres terrain on Cerro Otto´s hill. Amazing lake view rooms and cabins with exclusive access to Spa Bustillo. Bustillo´s Spa. Our Resort includes 70 rooms and 21 cabins fully equipped with Wi-Fi and minibars. They are designed to maximize silence and privacy, ensuring deep rest after a long day of activities. Batistín Restaurant Our goal is to provide our customers a tasteful proposal that allows them to enjoy Bariloche through all their senses. A unique flavor fusion will accompany you through all your stay. Bustillo´s Spa Our Spa Bustillo offers in its 5400 ft2 an indoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and a fitness center. You can relax and enjoy one of our many massages or programs with incredible benefits for your health and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Huinid Bustillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid