We were in room Lake Senior, which has a beautiful view of the lake, and a very comfortable bed, that is realy a king size. The bathroom has a spa bath and a shower very good.
We notice the fancy hotel in details: bath kits, towels, chocolates etc. .. The room also has a table with 2 chairs, a desk to use the laptop, plasma TV with cable TV and a good wardrobe with safe. The breakfast is quite varied, with various types of cakes and breads. There is few kinds of fruit: just pomelo, orange, kiwi and pineapple, but it's enough considering the other things. An uncomfortable detail is the size of the coffee lounge which is small for the hotel, depending on the time there is a waiting tables. The Service at the frontdesk is very nice and helpful and the location of the hotel is excellent for those who want peace: away from the hustle enough to have quiet and to go to the downtown anytime soon. The Taxi comes out to around ARS 40. The restaurant of the hotel, Batistín, have top class food and an excellent wine list, although it's prices are exorbitantly more expensive than the restaurants downtown. The spa and pool seemed very good, although we have not experienced. Finaly, the Hotel worth and is very faithful to what sells on its site. One observation is that if you prefer the huts you will have to walk outdoors when you need something in the hotel, including breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Huinid´s premium option: Villa Huinid Resort & Spa is located by Nahuel Huapi lake. Just 5 minutes away from downtown, surrounded by nature in a 17 acres terrain by Cerro Otto Hill. Amazing lake view rooms and cabins with exclusive access to Spa Bustillo. Our Resort Our 70 rooms and 21 cabins are designed to maximize silence and privacy, ensuring deep rest after a day of activities. Fully equipped rooms with Wi-Fi and minibars. Batistin Restaurant Our goal is to provide our customers a tasteful proposal that allows them to enjoy Bariloche through all their senses. A unique flavor fusion will accompany you through all your stay. Spa Bustillo Our Spa Bustillo offers in its 5400 sqm an indoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and fitness center. Relax and enjoy one of our many massages or programs with incredible benefits for your health and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Huinid Bustillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Hotel Huinid