“Great view, nice point”
Review of Centro Civico

Centro Civico
Reviewed May 30, 2013

From the Centro Cívico you can take a glimpse of the wonders you'll see around Patagonia: mountains, lake, big trees forests and fantastic blue skies. And all that from the very center of Bariloche city.

There are newer reviews for Centro Civico

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Civic Center was all I remembered from my first visit to Bariloche as a child, so I had to go back, yet, aside from the main building, it disappointed me due to the lack of upkeep (graffitti, trash etc.). I still think it represents the original "swiss style" architecture in Bariloche.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a place I've seen in postcards loooots of times, and even thought of it as a cheap place....so I went to confim that....and I don0t know if it is the magic of the lake that's across the street or what, but I really liked it, it's pretty special, and once you're there you feel like you've been in Bariloche....all the roses around also make this a beautiful place, so, even when you might think what I did, give it a chance and go...you'll probably like it as much as I did

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is an OK starting point for exploring the downtown area but it's bothersome how it's overrun with those vendors trying to get you to pose with their big winter dogs. The main reason to go here for me was to find a public bathroom but there was none, it was closed for some reason. Boo.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Statue of General Roca is all painted with graffittis and the ground is of the plaza is graffitted as well. it is a pity that such a beautiful and emblematic spot is in bad untidy condition!!