“Excellent Bike Shop in Bariloche !”
Review of Evo Sports

Evo Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Evo Sports is much more than a Bike Shop. We (the owners) are both travelers ourselves so we are happy to help with any information or tips about the city and the area. We also sell mid to high end bikes, offer full service and repairs and also have general outdoor and fitness gear and equipment.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was riding through Patagonia with my Mountainbike ,
having a lot of fun on the trails - till i broke my RD and Dropout in the middle of nowhere !
I was very lucky , as I met these cool guys Matias and Antonio from The Evo Sports Bike-Shop
from San Carlos de Bariloche. After braking my ( Intense ) dropout i thought that's the end of my trip - because in complete Argentina there was no one available ... But they knew a CNC Shop that made me a custom dropout for my Intense .6.6 , Thank's to Matias my Bike was ready the next Tuesday with an Argentina Made Dropout and a nice X9 RD ...

Excellent Service - and they speak English and Spanish
5 of 5 Stars

Reviewed December 30, 2013

we rode into San Carlos De Bariloche with our bikes in need of a good service and some new equipment. my friend and I are biking from Punta Arenas (chile) and we finish in Alaska. Evo Sports with arrange of sports equipment and bikes could not have been more helpful. speaking both Spanish and English every need was met and more. they gave us so much time as we tried to adjust and tweek things so that we could carry on biking. its a modern and smart shop and I recommend any biking needs or enquiries that you have when you get there this should be first on the list. so easy to find as well, straight up one of the high streets.

1  Thank 10millionpedals
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Matias and Rebecca are so kind and helpful with WHATEVER you might need or be looking for. If they didn't have what we needed, they helped us by calling other stores to check so we didn't have to run around Bariloche all day. They gave us great advice and you can tell they just want to help you out in your endeavors. My boyfriend and I were doing a last minute bike tour of Patagonia and they supplied us with everything we needed for a VERY GOOD price! I can't speak more highly of the business and Matias and Rebecca as business owners. By the end of my time in Bariloche, I could truly call them my friends. I would highly recommend stopping by and looking around and helping their business. Todo excellente!

1  Thank Jfoss22
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stopped into the store to get a bike box, and I stayed around talking to Matias and Rebecca for 30 minutes. They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and easy to work with. Several other shops I visited seemed to busy to bother helping me, but these guys were the best. Definitely a must visit for any bikers in Bariloche.

2  Thank Daniel S
mlauryssens, Owner at Evo Sports, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thanks Daniel! We had a great time chatting with you and are happy we could help you out. Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I went to the store to compare prices and investigate what they carried. I met the owners, Matias and Rebecca, who both speak perfect english and spanish. They owners are the nicest and most trustworthy people who I immediately felt comfortable with. I bought two bikes and some equipment for my trip through southern Chile. They stood behind everything I purchased, were very knowledgable and I highly recommend them for everyone in the Bariloche area.

2  Thank JohnTahoe1