Our first day in Bariloche we wanted something quick and easy for lunch and decided on pizza. After seeing this place so high in the raknings on tripadvisor we thought it would hit the spot. I ordered the salami pizza (I think it was called Calabrese) and my wife got the mushroom pizza. Hers was actually pretty decent, but when mine came out, something just smelled off with the salami. Even the color of it looked a little weird, but I was hungry and it was pizza, so I dove in.
After 2 slices I was feeling a little queasy, so we headed back to our apartment rental. I started feeling worse and decided to lay down. About 2 hours later after that I got really sick and, well not going to gross you out with the details, but let's just say I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy.
I gave it 2 stars instead of one because my wife's pizza was ok and she didn't get sick. I think it was the salami that did it (the cheese tasted fine). Anyways, if you go, don't order the salami! Oh and they have a LOT of flies in the restaurant which constantly bother you.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.