“Happiest Hour”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Happiest Hour”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A wooden two storey house on one of Bariloche's downtown corners. The best non-industrial beer you can have, and a great virety also, one for each taste! The atmosphere is cozy, great music, great decorations. Definetly the place to go on a cold afternoon and enjoy their happy hour!

Chinchines!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Portage, Michigan
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a lovely place to spend the evening drinking, eating and taking in the great ambience. If you like beer this is the place for you. Especially during their 2 for 1 happy hour specials. We liked it so much we went twice!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank gensta
Pacifica, California
“A Wonderful Surprise On A Lonely Sunday Night”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ended up in Barloche on vacation without my wife. I was enjoying the rest but missing family members. I went to have dinner at this restaurant on a Sunday night. What a pleasant surprise it was. When I arrived the lower level was full of lively and vibrant people just having a wonderful time. I loved the feeling that I got. A waitress escorted me upstairs to the upper level and found me a nice table. Soon I was surrounded by more lively and happy customers. My waitress started me out with a superb beer. I ordered a pizza and it exceeded all expectations. I got the pleasant surprise of a second beer at 40% of the price of the first. I left the restaurant feeling full and happy. When in Bariloche please give these people a visit.

• Visited April 2013
“Nothing beats Beers and Foods here Manush !!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had amazing beers and foods with the fantastic atmosphere.
Needless to say, the quality was brilliant like nowhere else even in the entire South America !! I woug w ld like to mention more but I can express what I had vividly. Therefore, come and feel Manush by yourself !!
You will love this place and never stay much longer as you expect !!

• Visited March 2013
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
“Great Beer and the restaurant is also very good!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

For me Manush beer is the best artesanal beer in Bariloche, the restaurant is good with a good selection food. Get there early (6-8pm) for happy hour

• Visited February 2013