Cuadrante Sur Kayak Bariloche
More attraction details
Owner description: Half-day tours. All-day tours, overnight trips. Combined tours. Accesible tourism. Courses. This is an activity suitable for all the family.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hotel in Bariloche recommended these guys for an afternoon kayak trip. We're so lucky they did. Pablo and Christian both took us (family of four with two teenage girls) on a fun kayak trip on Lago Gutierrez. The half way point was a beach landing where we had a picnic of medialunas (sweet croissants), hot tea and mate (the local beverage). We had a blast, and spent a lot of time getting to know our interesting guides, sharing stories and talking politics, religion, etc. Pablo is also a photographer who took some great shots for me on the way back (I didn't trust myself not to capsize!) One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks to both of you.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Being from a small island on the other side of the world, namely Cyprus, I very much appreciate the opportunity that was given to me to take part in one of your excursions, kayaking through the lake Gutierrez on a nice sunny day last October (2012). Our guide Pablo made it all more interesting in giving us interesting information on the lake itself, as well as, info on the flora and fauna of the surrounding pittoresque area. Moreover he took some memorable photos of me and my friends that will always remind us of this great experience. In the middle of the excursion we stopped and had some delicious medialunas with mate, coffee and tea resolving our queries on everything that we were told, enjoying the magnificent scenery! I would give this excursion a 5* rating and would definitely suggest it to everyone!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We spent a lovely afternoon kayaking with Pablo on Lago Gutierrez. We were given a great tutorial on kayaking before we set off. We kayaked for about 3 km along the lake and Pablo gave us interesting information about the area as we went. He took our camera for us and took lots of great photos of us kayaking. The break for refreshments was very nice and you could go swimming in the lake if you wanted to. We saw two types of eagles on our way back and the scenery during the whole trip was amazing. I'd highly recommend this trip and Pablo.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Despite having doubts about enjoying being so close to a freezing cold lake, I had a fantastic afternoon with Pablo and his team. The equipment and protective clothing that they provide is top notch quality and instructions clear and comical. A break with hot drinks, croissants and stunning mountain views recharged the batteries for the paddle back to base.

Thanks for a wonderful Patagonian lake experience, I can highly recommend it to other travellers.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This company is in business because they are passionate about kayaking and sharing it with other people (the best reason to be in business). Our family went kayaking for a morning on New Year's Day and enjoyed everything about the experience, including learning more about kayaking and Argentina from our guides. This was the ony tour we took and we were very happy with our choice.

The day was sunny and there was not much wind. We were transported to and from out hotel and it all worked like a dream. Would highly recommend.