“Amazing”

Senza Limiti Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: SENZA LIMITI ADVENTURES offers guided Adventure Trips in Patagonia Argentina-Chile. The company is based in Bariloche, Nahuel Huapi National Park. Trekking/Hiking, mountaineering ascents, kayaking, multi-sport trips, Biking/cycling Vacations & Tailor made journeys. During winter season: snowshoeing tours, ski touring and winter Treks.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I went on the 3 day kayaking trip around Lake Mascardi and had an amazing time. The group was very small, only two others and myself, as well as our guide, Andy. Although the weather conditions were a little rough the first two days, it was still spectacular. Andy was everything a guide should be and more, not only very knowledgable about everything around us, but fun as well. Ending each day sitting at a table full of delicious food facing an incredible landscape makes me want to do this trip again and again. I highly recommend this company.

There are newer reviews for Senza Limiti Adventures

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We are a family of four - two boys 17 and 20 and 50-yr old parents. We had a great experience with Senza Limiti. Andy was our guide. We signed up for a group kayak/hike tour - but it became a private as we were the only ones. We certainly felt safe and knew that we were in good hands. (The lake was pretty choppy that day.) We packed well. Give that some thought. I consider myself in shape - but big-lake kayaking was more than I expected. (My poor husband had to take up the slack!) So, know what you are in for...Lunch was lovely. Breathtaking beauty.

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I did the 8 day (6 activity days) tour. We were so impressed with the set up, professionalism and attention to detail of Senza Limiti.

We had the undivided attention of our guides Lucas and Andreas, who looked after us brilliantly.

All of the accomodation on the trip was very good quality, the food everyday, brilliant, with Lucas personally setting up and serving great picnic lunches for us.

On day 4 my partner was unable to mountain bike so Senza imediately changed the plans to allow us to kayak. We were so grateful.

This trip and our guides was the top highlight of our 3 months travelling in South America.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank L0ve2trav3l
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon and we spent our first five days in Bariloche. One of the highlights of our entire trip was our excursions with Senza Limiti. Our first day we did a hiking trip up to Mount Bella Vista. Our guide was fantastic and we had such a good time that we ended up booking another excursion with them two days later. Our kayaking trip once again exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Senza Limiti Adventures to anyone looking for fun, adventurous, and one of a kind excursions in Bariloche!

1  Thank kmoth
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We did a day walk to Glacier Castano at Cerro Catedral. Everything went perfect. Our Guide Luciano, was very nice, they provided some very tasty (home made) sandwiches for lunch, juice, energy bars, and even some raisins! We made a two hour walk then we had lunch looking at the hanging glacier!!!!!!
I really recomend!!! If I have the chance next time I'll do the two day trekking to Refugio Meiling.