Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Cordillera Bike we put all our effort into making sure you enjoy the bike ride of your life.We've got the bicycle for you according to your MTB experience; maps; and everything you might need for your trip.Our main aim is to share with you our two passions: Patagonia, and bicycles.We look forward to your visit! And if you've already met us, your opinion is welcome if it'll help us improve!
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We rented 2bikes here and we're very pleased with the value and service.
bikes in great condition.
Maps and advice before our cycle were spot on!. Bring a lunch!
The sights were spectacular!
A really good day out.

1  Thank Der D

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I am a solo athletic woman that wanted to rent a bike and do 5-10 days solo bike tour in Argentina Chile Andes. I contacted Daniel and he was AMAZING. He set me up with everything I needed bike, panniers, repair kit etc…all I needed was my bike shoes. He also gave me maps and recommendation where to go etc… I end up extending my trip on my own and made a nice loop from Bariloche – to San Martin thru 7 lakes then continued to Chile over the Andes and worked my way back to Bariloche. Total 10 days great adventure!!!! The bike was in great condition and survived the trip with no problems. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!! Cordillera bikes to be your starting point for whatever your bike level and needs are.
Lucie , California , USA

1  Thank lucie j
CordilleraBike, Propietario at Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Thank´s Lucie! And thank you again to show me another way to travel. The light way!!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Good bikes, friendly and informative staff, and nice small treat to finish. No complaints! Daniel was also very helpful about the Ruta de Los site Lagos, though we decided against it due to the visibility at the moment

1  Thank jimbob_and_zo
CordilleraBike, Propietario at Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your opinion. And about biking the 7 lakes road...next time in Patagonia. We will be waiting for you!!! Daniel

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I spent half a day with Daniel who runs Cordillera as he guided me around some trails in the Bariloche area. I had a fantastic time - Daniel is very friendly, has great English and knows his way round the area really well. While they will rent you a bike and give you a map etc, it is definitely worth thinking about mountain biking with a guide - the price was reasonable, and you get to go off the beaten track without worrying about getting lost. Excellent service and good quality equipment - highly recommended!

Thank you Paul. I hope the "introduction" to mountain bike that we had, will be the first of many nice days on your bike in the nature!! Daniel

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Meet Daniël de Vries (no he is'nt dutch), the friendly and calm guide of cordillera bikes. He'll rent you good bikes for à more than reasonabla price, and 'll explain you where to go and what to see. The sceneries are amazing, and it's à good workout.

1  Thank DavidfromAmsterdam