“Very good experience!”

Cabalgatas Tom Wesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the experience of horse riding in Bariloche, Patagonia.The Wesley family has been organizing horseback rides in this region since 1980. Discover the wonders of Nahuel Huapi National Park and the Patagonian steppe. Riding around Cerro Campanario, enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Nahuel Huapi, San Pedro peninsula, El Trébol lagoon, Lake Moreno, mounts Bella Vista, Goye, López and Capilla returning through woods and plains to our stables.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We did the short ride which was about 2-3 hours. Really experienced guide, my wife felt very safe throughout, awesome scenery and was really quiet - we had the forests/mountains to ourselves that morning which added to the experience. Great time and well worth it

1  Thank 585Traveller585

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Don't do the hour and half. Not long enough. Three hours is great. Horses are beautiful and very easy to ride, no experience necessary. Just sit there and they know what to do! Beatiful scenery. The lad who took us spoke little English and my Spanish is limited so why should I expect him to speak my language when I cannot speak his! It was very pleasant and would recommend for both novices and experienced riders. You get views of the lake from high and then drop down to another lake to have a paddle!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The ride is beautiful,however the owner does not take you out but very poor guides. I am an experienced rider and my horse got stung by a wasp and bolted. The guide was oblivious to the situation and seemed anxious to get the ride over with.My ankle was twisted and I could hardly walk for a week. This has not happened anywhere else.I speak Spanish and if you do not be aware these guides speak no English.Worst ride in SA.

1  Thank worldtraveler77_12
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wasn't planing to go but don't regret to have tried.

Great sightseeing in the trails of Cerro Campanario and our guide was very attentive.

It's a lot of adventure to be right on the edge of the hill and enjoy excellent views from the lakes.

It's was very cold, since it was winter, but it was one of my favorites tours in Bariloche.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

It was a relaxing ride through the woods in Bariloche. I was hoping for more views of the lakes and mountains - but it was primarily a trail ride thru the woods. The staff was very attentive and we had a fun international group of riders with all levels of experience. Beginners have no worries to join. Perhaps the 3 hour ride presents more opportunities for views. We did have some AMAZING views at the top before we departed from the 1.5 hour ride. However it was limited. If your goal is to enjoy the tranquility or simply to have a nice ride - you will not be disappointed. Trails were were maintained and we had a nice morning walk.