The Charming Lodge was exactly that - charming. All of the hotels in the area have that rustic/ski-lodge look to them, since the town is home to a big ski lodge, but charming was particularly beautiful. It was also has a very romantic feel to it. The rooms were very spacious and there was a separate bathroom with a big jet tub. The views from your room/the dining room/the patios off the dining room were truly breathtaking, and I know that a lot of the other similar hotels did not have such amazing views. The staff were incredibly knowledgable and friendly- we pestered them with questions about restaurants and activities and they were always happy to explain things to us and make reservations for us. Additionally, the breakfast is incredible (and included). The spread is tremendous, it has everything you could dream of, including typical Argentine foods such as alfajores. The restaurant in the hotel is also pretty good but very overpriced, I would skip it since there are places of equal quality and much better prices.
The only minor complaint we had is that the hot tub is not quite in working order. It kept draining itself to a low level, and then refilling with scalding hot water, making it too hot to enter. However, this was hardly a black mark on the hotel, just something to note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, built on the bluff of a cliff, delights with panoramic vistas of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Andes mountains range. The lodge's wood and stone work is reminiscent of a small alpine village. The large balconies of each residence and suite are suspended over the bluff. Just below, the waves crash upon Playa Bonita and the sides of the cliff. The hotel's interior is just as unique. Total comfort is offered in the Private Spas that form part of each suite. One can choose between a dry sauna, a double jacuzzi with ozonetherapy and an LCD TV, a scottish shower, and a finnish shower with aromacolor therapy. Each of these options are integrated into each suite, allowing the guest total control over his or her relaxation. Charming is a place designed to astonish its guests with its beauty, luxury, tranquility, comfort, unforgettable views, and amiable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa