“Nice place to hangout”

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Very beautiful building and very nice happy hour. They have the 2.5 liters of beer jugs for half price on happy hours that lasts for 2 hours... food was nice too

Write a ReviewReviews (2,290)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I'm sorry, but I don't get the reviews on the beer. The beer was unique, but I don't think representative of all the other good beer in the area. They receive the third star for the yummy food. I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere, but I'd pass on the beer.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my family and it's amazing
Raspberry beer and german ñoquis are the best choice you can make, you can taste a wide variety of beers

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I went here during our honeymoon and truly enjoyed the beer tasting :) We din not have the food but the beers were fantastic (and I don't drink beer, lol)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The chicken pie is amazing.
Very fun restaurant, good food, NOT cheap, and you have to be patient because you ALWAYS have to wait for more than 30 min to get a table!