“Great beer”

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

It is close to our hotel ,we went twice , has a great ambiance and decoracion . Best its diferent regional beers and food . Not cheap , but very good quality food . We recomend also its deserts !!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A great place to go with kids, it is super friendly, it has kids games and for the adults awesome local brewed beer, great selection and tasting. The pizzas are a must!! Same for the pumpkin soup. Don't forget to leave you signed coaster

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I like this place, as I have been there many times. But this year I found that the quality of the service is not what it used to be. Also the food is ok, but below its usual standard. Maybe I just went during the low season.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We visited Blest with my family, at least 8 years ago. At that time my two kid were drinking soda and eating pizza. We return this April and the microbrewery still the same. One of my son ordered a pot pie the other Goulash and I ordered smoke trout all was delicious . We ordered different kind of beer , my was the best stout beer I ever taste, smooth creamy and perfect. The place is very nice and the service is correct.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

On the road to Llao Llao and a fantastic microbrewey. Fun atmosphere and great german style food. The also have Argetinean style food also....kind of a good place for an afternoon beer and some tapas.