“My favorite place in Bariloche”
Review of Cerveceria Blest

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

On the road to Llao Llao and a fantastic microbrewey. Fun atmosphere and great german style food. The also have Argetinean style food also....kind of a good place for an afternoon beer and some tapas.

There are newer reviews for Cerveceria Blest

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We made a special trip here after reading the reviews on trip advisor, but we were very disappointed. The restaurant was cramped and very busy, the service was slow and poor and the food was average at best.
Definitely not a place for a romantic meal for two !

1  Thank James R
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visited Blest with my friends, the beer was amazing and the food (we ordered pizza) was really good. The place is beautiful, excellent to have a nice time.
The only problem I've found is that there were lots of flies around, and it made us uncomfortable.

1  Thank Romi S
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Delicious food,try artesanal beer. Excelent service, good prize.
Decoration is very funny you have to put you coment in the wall

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the beer, but service was ok at best, very cramped and crowded. I have nothing especially negative to say about te place, but I also am not terribly excited about ever going back