“Delicious beer and food!”
Review of Cerveceria Blest

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Bahia Blanca, Argentina
“Delicious beer and food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visited Blest with my friends, the beer was amazing and the food (we ordered pizza) was really good. The place is beautiful, excellent to have a nice time.
The only problem I've found is that there were lots of flies around, and it made us uncomfortable.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Romi S

Mexico
“Excelent place, different and funny great food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Delicious food,try artesanal beer. Excelent service, good prize.
Decoration is very funny you have to put you coment in the wall

Visited February 2013
Intercourse, Pennsylvania
“It's ok”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the beer, but service was ok at best, very cramped and crowded. I have nothing especially negative to say about te place, but I also am not terribly excited about ever going back

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“A little bit disappointed...”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The place is really nice! You even have a hop plant at the entry of the restaurant-brewery. I was a bit disappointed because they invite you to visit the brewery but what they actually mean is come in, sit down, eat or drink something at the restaurant and visit the "brewery" from your table. It's rather disappointing, specially if you enter guided by the sign at the entrance that says "visit out brewey"... We only had a nice view of the tanks that actually contain ready to serve beer. We tried two styles: the Pilsner (Czech style) and Scotch ale one. I was once more disappointed with the Pilsner one as it was rather cloudy, not transparent as I would expect for this particular beer. Anyway, I'd like to go back and give them a 2nd chance. But it's very difficult not to going to Berlina brewery instead as it's next to Blest...

Visited February 2013
Naestved
“Fed oplevelse - great experience”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Very interesting place. It is a micro brewery, making excellent beer. Nice restaurant, which crowded all year round. Good and simple food and nice service. Can be some waiting time to be seated. Open till late - we ordered at 23.30.

Can warmly recommend