“Excellent food at Swiss Chalet style restaurant”
Review of Waldhaus

Waldhaus
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Amsterdam, Holland
“Excellent food at Swiss Chalet style restaurant”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were staying at Puerto Manzano, about 7 km before Villa Angostura and this restaurant is just off the road here. Given the good reviews on TA we decided to eat nice and close to our lodge, and we were not disappointed. The atmosphere, the service, the wines and of course the food, it was all perfect. I had the trucha, the trout, and it was one of the best I ever ate. Big, it almost looked like salmon. We also shared the Loco por chocolate dessert, yummy! But be warned, there is no way you can eat that on your own ;-)

Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil
“Next door to Aldea Bonita”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This restaurant is next door to our hotel Aldea Bonita, but this is not the only reason we chose this restaurant to have dinner every night. The food and the service are also very good.

Visited July 2011
Buenos Aires
“Great food, great prices and excellent service”
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We went for dinner on winter time with my wife. The place is very nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. Service was very good, specially by the maitre. We had a fondue bourguignon which was very very good. Overall the price was less than I would have expected for this kind of restaurant.

boulder, colorado
“Best restaurant experience in Argentina”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

I was recently in Argentina for two weeks and of the many parrilas, cafes and restaurants my girlfriend and I ate at, I felt this had the best quality food by far. I was able to experience lots of "bife" either as sirloin, ribs and other cuts, but the dish at Waldhaus was the most tender and flavorful. It's actually a fusion of European and more traditional Argentine cuisines, and the side dishes were made with the same care and love that the meat was. About $20 US will get you a very nice main dish, salad and cup of wine, a fantastic value.

3 Thank tingpp