I took my two girls and my sister out to eat as a treat. This night we had one of the worst experiences I have had at a restaurant. First, the service was HORRIBLE.The waitresses were blatantly rude and practically threw the food to us. They never came by the table again. We had to get up multiple times to get anything else (napkins, hot sauce, even the check). The empanadas and pizza were burnt, and the very worst part was there were TWO OLIVE PITS inside one of the empanadas. Disgusting and dangerous! We wont be eating there again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.