I went with my husband to visit some places in the Lake Distict ,as we are staying for some time in Argentina ,what we loved most was Maxi s attention and the rest of the staff .San Martin is a cute town , and the Inn is located not far from the town main road but in a quiet road .Roos are not very big ,but confortable .Breakfast is also very good .
If we go back to the area will stay in La Raclette .Hope this problem with the Chilean Volcano doesn t affect the beautifull city .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Raclette is located in an unrivaled residential neighborhood in San Martín de los Andes. Just three and a half bocks away from the civic center and 5 blocks away from Lake Lácar. It still preserves all its history, which has turned it into a well-known exclusive place providing the best assistance. Featuring a unique mountain design, this is one of the most famous inns in town.During this new stage, our rooms await guests in order to provide all the luxury and comfortWe will give customized assistance guaranteeing guests that they will enjoy both the unforgettable experience of being part of life in this inn and their stay in San Martín de los Andes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Raclette Hosteria y Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Raclette Hosteria y Hotel
- La Raclette Hosteria y Restaurant San Martin De Los Andes, Argentina - Patagonia