Unusual hotel with lots of character set at the end of a quiet street just five minutes away from the main drag and run by a super friendly young couple. Each room is different, so if yours looks small, ask to see another one. I could say that this delightful hotel is the revenge of small people because ceilings are low, narrow corridors wind around, and you have the impression of living inside a fairy tale book. So, if you are big or "overweight", look elsewhere. Otherwise, this is a great choice for anyone else. Downstairs, the common rooms are large and nicely decorated. The restaurant was not in service when we were there in March, but breakfast was very good, and the people running the hotel were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Raclette is located in an unrivaled residential neighborhood in San Martín de los Andes. Just three and a half bocks away from the civic center and 5 blocks away from Lake Lácar. It still preserves all its history, which has turned it into a well-known exclusive place providing the best assistance. Featuring a unique mountain design, this is one of the most famous inns in town.During this new stage, our rooms await guests in order to provide all the luxury and comfortWe will give customized assistance guaranteeing guests that they will enjoy both the unforgettable experience of being part of life in this inn and their stay in San Martín de los Andes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Raclette Hosteria y Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Raclette Hosteria y Hotel
- La Raclette Hosteria y Restaurant San Martin De Los Andes, Argentina - Patagonia