I just spent 3 days in the most amazing place in Puerto Piramides : La Nube del Angel (This was actually my 3rd trip to that fabulous place but my first one in this hotel).
In short, here are my comments.
1) It was just an outstanding experience to be able to see each day whales from my very own veranda right outside my room.
2) The breakfast is home made (they bake their own bread and produce their own jam!) and delicious.
3) The owners of La Nube del Angel is a super friendly French couple who were instrumental in telling me about some of the best spots to discover wild life around.
4) The lounge is warm and cosy and the cocktails are just great (the Pink Flamingo was the best I've ever had).
Needless to say that I am impatient to get back to Puerto Piramides for the 4th time (hopefully in December) - and I will then definitely stay again at La Nube del Angel... ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel comprises of four charming and comfortable bungalows with stunning views of the bay and its whales. Each cabin comes with full kitchen and bathroom, private terrace and BBQ, cable TV. Located in the heart of some sand dunes and just a stone's throw from the beach, la Nube del Angel offers a unique experience to visit the incredible fauna of the Valdes Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your La Nube del Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Nube Del Angel Puerto Piramides, Argentina - Patagonia