This was a delightfully charming hotel with very attentive staff members. The room was huge with an additional sitting room and a huge bathroom. The hotel had many little courtyards, a swiming pool and exercise room. the breakfast was good. It was cenerally located so we could walk everywhere. After a long day in the mountains, it was a pleasure to come back to this hotel. The restaurant next to the hotel is ok, but much better restaurants are close by. A great value for the money. kate and sybille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is an old recycled house ,wich offers the combination of the colonial style with modern comfort facilities .The Hotel is located down town , rigth in the historical heart of the city,three blocks from Plaza 9 de Julio,Salta main square and just steps from San Bernardo´s Convent. Because of its strategic position ,its allows to visit the Cathedral,the Cabildo (the old town hall),museums and others turistic atractions with a very short walking distance.We have spacious rooms ,each of them rustically decorated ,ligthed and completely equipped . Among its services the Hotel offers a swimming pool sourounded by a solarium and beautiful gardens ,and a colonial patio where our snack bar service can be enjoyed ,also we have a gym with scottish shower and massage parlour.We represent a new Hotel ,different ,run by young people ,offering quality and maximun comfort ,a place suited to rest and enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel del Antiguo Convento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Del Antiguo Convento Salta
- Del Antiguo Convento Hotel