All reviews hammocks hamacs hostel argentina centre
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

No control on loudlyness whatsoever. They do not care for guests who want to sleep. The hostal itself is very aswell. Everything is made of wood and the rooms intens hot. Not going to visit ever again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Well kept hotel, friendly staff. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was very basic, but that seems to be the norm in Argentina. Nice location, just a few minutes stroll to the main square, restaurants, shops. Did not get to use use hot tub or terrace area, had no time.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This hostel is one of the most beautiful I got to see in 5 months of travelling in Argentina.

It’s bright with lots of space to relax like the hamacs and the patios and the bed are extremely confortable. I liked the breakfast with homemade bread too.

The whole time I was there there was a great ambiance. The people working there were very welcoming and the mood very chill.

I really enjoyed my stay there and will recommand it without hesitation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We left our bags in storage after checking out, only to find out later it costs 40pesos per bag. Never have I had to pay to store a bag at any hostal in South America.
They also didn’t tell us when we left the bags that it would cost anything.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for this great experience!

The staff was the best and helped me Witt everything. I went to the hostel after 21 hours of traveling and they gave me a bed right away. The hammocks, the garden and the kitchen are perfect to chill out. I definitely would recommend to stay here!

Date of stay: March 2018