“wait staff sinks review”
Review of My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Apache Jct
“wait staff sinks review”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were here for lunch today. I ordered a regular meal, lamb and it was good. My husband ordered an all you can eat lunch special. the waiter, Richard ,brought our drinks, coffee and ice tea promptly. A little later he delivered our meal and then, disappeared. My husband finished all of his soup and salad and sampled my dinner and Richard still hadn't returned to see if my husband wanted more" IT WAS ALL YOU CAN EAT" I was finished my dinner by then. So he "made a rare exception"and gave my husband his second serving as takeout. PS. the music was awful rap music was certainly not calming and pleasant !

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rich H

Canada
“Great Food Great Value”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This restaurant has great lunch specials. Eat in or outside, nice option. The lamb chops are very tasty and the appetizers are gret value at happy hour. Often coupons are available.

• Visited November 2012
Regina, Canada
“Too much Food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Really enjoyed the food especially the Greek Platter. We had another meal to enjoy the next day just from the leftovers. Yummy stuff.

Visited November 2012
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“What a deal!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We tried My Big Fat Greek Restaurant located next to Southern just west of Power Road for lunch yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. Seating was immediate, the server was friendly and attentive, servings were generous and best of all the lunch specials were only $5.95. Would we go again? You betcha

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Gyros!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stopped here for gyros after catching a movie at the mall. We wanted gyros, and we got gyros. The food was good, and the prices were decent. I will return.

• Visited December 2011