“WINGS!!!”

Native Grill & Wings
Ranked #282 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed June 13, 2012

A fun family experience every time-I tell myself I shouldn't do it but them suicide wings are to die for-no pun intended

Reviewed June 7, 2012

As a native New Yorker, this restaurant bears little resemblance to the neighborhood New York Italian restaurants I know. It was more like rthe chain that it is. I had the Build Your Own Calzone, which promised ricotta and mozzerella and I added meatballs. I didn't see or taste the ricotta, and the mozzerella was skimpy. The meatballs were tasteless. It might be OK for someone who has never experienced real New York Italian cuisine, but I'm not in a hurry to go back.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We frequent the restaurant on Gilbert Rd. We keep going back so it must be good! We've never been disappointed.

One night a week the wings are only 35 cents, come in a wide assortment of flavors and 'heat' levels, and are scrumptious.

We've had a couple other items on the menu, and they are all good, but when we think 'wings' we think NNY! The place is always busy but the service staff keeps up.
Highly Recommended

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We had carry out on two occasions and the food was good. Did not appear to be a good family atmosphere..lots of tatoos and unwashed souls.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

I don't mind waiting for food if it's really, really good...this is your basic 'bar food' joint with pizza and wings. The service was terrible and the waitress kept using the excuse that it was "backed up" in the kitchen. Funny, the place was less than a quarter full so why would it be "backed up"?!? However, she was quick to respond when the check was due...

The food was ok, the pizza showed up hot...at least around the edges...the center of the crust was still doughy. Half of my wings were luke warm, they tasted "ok" but unless you are staying at the nearby Hampton Inn and don't have transportation I just can't recommend this place.