“So good!”

Got Sushi
Ranked #67 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went to this place tonight and it was awesome. Food was excellent and the service was great! Servers are very personable. Definitely will go back again soon! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We drive from south Chandler to this spot in Mesa to have sushi. It is always FRESH and served the same way - everytime its served. I've been to all the "hot spots" for sushi in Phoenix, but keep coming back to Got Sushi for their sushi. Compared to other sushi restaurants, this place has the best price for value. We've never been disappointed!

1  Thank DarlaCook
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This is our local sushi place & we are blessed! Great fresh fish, terrific staff, & unique rolls. We order their Got 1 roll everytime we go, tho it's tempura not sushi fish. Delish! It's our fav! Feel free to ask the chef to make you their fav or specialty roll.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family has been coming to Got Sushi since it opened and we always love the service and the food. My kids are big fans of the table top cooking and watching the chef work. We have never had a bad meal hear.

The prices are a bit high but if we get two of our small kids to share, it is a great night out for the family.

The sushi has always been fresh and I have even been able to get my kids to try some there.

If you go there as a couple, I recommend one person get the steak (filet) and the other get the chicken and shrimp combo and share. Between the veggies and the rice and soup and salad there will be plenty to eat. I have had the salmon here as well and it was cooked perfectly for me.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have been going for years, food is always fresh,fast and good