“Be sure to order the Got 1!!!”
Review of Got Sushi

Got Sushi
Ranked #80 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This is our local sushi place & we are blessed! Great fresh fish, terrific staff, & unique rolls. We order their Got 1 roll everytime we go, tho it's tempura not sushi fish. Delish! It's our fav! Feel free to ask the chef to make you their fav or specialty roll.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family has been coming to Got Sushi since it opened and we always love the service and the food. My kids are big fans of the table top cooking and watching the chef work. We have never had a bad meal hear.

The prices are a bit high but if we get two of our small kids to share, it is a great night out for the family.

The sushi has always been fresh and I have even been able to get my kids to try some there.

If you go there as a couple, I recommend one person get the steak (filet) and the other get the chicken and shrimp combo and share. Between the veggies and the rice and soup and salad there will be plenty to eat. I have had the salmon here as well and it was cooked perfectly for me.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have been going for years, food is always fresh,fast and good

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to trip advisor... :( we thought this place was going to be great! But it was far from it! Went for lunch 7-11-2012.
The waitress said it was happy hour! They have a special menu for happy hour, for appetizers & rolls & drinks. Good usual selection. Great price most are only 5.00.
So we ordered jalepeno poppers, very unusual at a sushi restaurant but why not... They were excellent!
Tempura shrimp, very greasy! The dipping sauce was way watered down.
Dinamite roll, it was cooked in the microwave very greasy and not good at all, not a fan of extremely nuked sushi :(
Spicy tuna roll, was just ok very average nothing fancy.
Boston roll, this was ok but looked like the spicy tuna.
All the rice in the rolls was hard & was not sushi making rice but medium grain white rice. Cutting costs here...
And 2 drinks.
The total came to 30.00
Plus the waitress was very disorganized and gave us the wrong food. Only 3 tables had customers at the time.
Very good price for all that! But I would pay more for less at our usual place we go to once a week... Just sayin.
Plus if the owners read this... What is up with the funky stale carpet smell?
Good luck with this place, Not the best sushi in Mesa, far from it!
And I'm not telling were it is...

1  Thank Kickinitat
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We eat at Got Sushi quite often. It's one of our family favorites. Our 7 and 8 year old daughters even like sushi and going here. My only complaint is not re filling drinks. But this is common with many of the sushi places we go.